Good morning dearies! Wedding season is ramping back up, and I’m so excited to share with you more budget-friendly ideas! I absolutely LOVE this bridal shower favor, but full-disclosure, that’s probably because these were the favors I made at my shower! If you’ve read this blog before you know that I am a HUGE fan of edible or practical favors. Because if my opinion, if you can eat it or use it – it’s junk, and I hate the idea of my hard-earned money going straight to the trash.
And WHO doesn’t love cake pops?
Cake Pop Favor Boxes
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Pink bakery boxes
- Cellophane treat bags
- Twist ties
- Cute favor labels (free printable below!)
- Pre-made cake pops
1. Download your free Cake Pop Box labels!!! We recommend printing these labels on full-sheet label paper. Customize and cut out each label. Never used our printables before? Visit our printing FAQ page to learn how to customize your printables in Adobe Reader (it’s easy!).
Do you LOVE this idea, but our yellow labels aren’t working with your color scheme? We offer customized versions of our printable labels in our Etsy shop for as little as $5! We can change colors, fonts, etc.! Contact email@example.com with questions or to request a custom order.
2. Assemble your pre-baked cake pops. I followed this recipe, except I used pink and brown candy melts instead of almond bark to coat my pops. Decorate the pops using your favorite toppings! I used pearls and sprinkles as well as shredded coconut (my favorite).
3. After the cake pops are fully set, place each pop in a clear treat bag. Tie each bag with a twist tie. Cut off any excess. You can see a few pink wrapped pops toward the back of my crappy photo above 😉
4. Assemble your boxes! My boxes held 8-10 cake pops each. I laid them flat, alternating directions, so they nestled nicely. Wrap your boxes with a bow. Peel and stick on your customized label, and VOILA! Favors that are GUARANTEED not to end up in the trash. I have it on good authority that most of my favors didn’t even last through the weekend.