Happy Friday, friends! I am so excited because for the first time ever MarryThis! has teamed up with de Lovely Affair for a fun wedding favor post swap! (In case you missed it, make sure to check out yesterday’s totally rad Plantable Wildflower Paper charity favor!)
Head on over to dLA to check out my guest post featuring DIY Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookie wedding favors. You read that right. Stop drooling. AND since we here at MarryThis! like to do things on the cheap — you better believe that each favor costs less than $1 to make!
And as always, we want to showcase YOUR lovely MarryThis-inspired favors!
Send your images to firstname.lastname@example.org — you may just be featured on the blog!
A few awesome wedding links for your weekend:
- A super fun save-the-date photo. I wish I did this!
- Bridal party Starbucks cups. Love!
- The prettiest, most lovely bridal gown I have ever seen, and there is no possible way I could ever afford it. I’m so glad I’m already married, otherwise this dress would keep me awake at night!
- Have a ring warming ceremony before exchanging vows! This makes my heart so happy 🙂
- Dying over this black and white geometric tablescape!
This week on MarryThis!:
- Roundup: Your DIY Glittertastic Wedding
- A Wedding Setting: Confetti Extravaganza!
- Charity Favor: Go Green – Plantable Wildflower Paper