Total. Girl. Boner. I am in LOOOOOOOVE with this bridal look! I’m an old soul and just swoon for vintage looks like this. It’s candy apple red! It’s seafoam! It’s freakin fabulous. If you’re not a fan of short gowns for your ceremony, how about changing for the reception? Or wear this vintage number to your bridal shower! Best of all, this is one of our cheapest bridal looks yet. Coming in at just $625 you’ll have more money to spend on Mr. Draper.
TOTAL COST OF THIS BRIDAL LOOK: $625
A few awesome wedding links for your weekend:
- Don’t spend weeks addressing your invites, learn how to fake calligraphy!
- I’m absolutely nutter about these adorable embroidery hoop decorations.
- Wishing I gave my flower girls tutus instead of dresses!
- The groom secretly had their proposal photographed and never told the bride until he gave her the photos on their wedding day. SWOON!
- Add a little flair to your cocktails with these fancy carved lemons.
This week on MarryThis!:
- A Wedding Setting: Dirty Dancing
- The best of MarryThis! – Our 5 most popular posts! DIYs, free printables and more!
- Roundup: The best paper flower tutorials