Happy almost weekend! Our free printable today is something that is usually forgotten about until the day before the wedding … a cute directional ‘wedding this way’ sign! And it’s your lucky day because you can grab this beauty for free! Just download, print and hang !
This sign is formatted to print on letter-sized 8.5 x 11 paper. We recommend printing on white or cream heavy cardstock. If there’s any chance of inclement weather on your big day, make sure to cover the sign to keep the ink from fading or running. An easy solution would be to apply clear contact paper to each side, or have the signs laminated at your local office supply store.
Download your free ‘Awesome Wedding This Way’ sign now! Visit our printing faq page if you’re having any trouble.
A few awesome wedding links for your weekend:
- I’m in love with this super awesome and SUPER cheap photo booth backdrop!
- Real life outfits to match every Disney Princess. These would be great as themed bridesmaids!
- Recognize these agate pendant necklaces? Get the same look for a much better price with our very own Bridesmaid Gift DIY Agate Necklace tutorial!
- The most beautiful canopy of umbrellas. Wouldn’t this be amazing in lieu of an event tent?
- Cute thank you postcards from the one and only Martha Stewart.
Recently on MarryThis!:
- Tired, Trendy & Timeless: Bridal Bouquets
- The 6 Most Common Wedding Budget Mistakes — you CAN plan a wedding on a budget! It’s all about choices!
- Less than $200: Edgy, Lace Bridesmaids
- Roundup: Your DIY Backyard Summer Wedding
- Less than $200: Blush Bridesmaids
- Roundup: Our Favorite Groomsmen Gift Ideas. You won’t find any monograms in this lot! Ok, there ONE, so sue me 😉