I’m baaaack! We’re officially moved into our new house (albiet still SOOOO far from being unpacked) and now I’m back with a vengeance! Thanks everyone for your patience!
O to the M to the G, you guys. I have a total girl boner over this wedding inspiration board! Talk about a bright, fun wedding. I would LOVE to plan this wedding. Can I get married again? I’ve been married for a year … it’s about time for a vow renewal, right?
With a beautiful watermelon color scheme and a few throwback references to the 80s’, I think this Dirty Dancing wedding inspiration board would be PERFECT for any casual summer wedding!
1.Yigal Azrouel Slit Gown with Open Back, $748 | 2. Watermelon macaroons | 3. Chic My Name Dress, $83 | 4. Simply Love wedding invitations, $2 each | 5. Kenneth Cole hoop earrings, $18 | 6. Rugby striped favor bags in green – medium, $3.50 for 12 | 7. DIY cucumber watermelon cocktails | 8. Keds Champion spring denim sneaker, $35
A few awesome wedding links for your weekend:
- Nerds rejoice! This made me giggle so hard.
- This couple tied a knot in lieu of a unity candle. LOVE! How original.
- I normally do NOT condone monogrammed bridesmaid gifts, but this is just freakin adorable! Give your bridesmaids this sexy monogrammed over-sized dress shirt.
- Hitting Pinterest by storm is a fabulous pre-wedding field day to introduce all your friends! Can I go back in time and do this at my wedding? Pretty please? Time machine? Anyone? Buhler?
- Classy bar food hors d’oeuvres! Everything is cuter in mini — I’m dying for those mini beer steins.