Happy Friday! It wasn’t until my heater kicked on this morning that I realized – BOOM! Fall is here! I love this season. I love it hardcore. I love big fluffy blankets and pumpkin cream cheese muffins and the beautiful colors our apple trees are turning. And I love fall weddings. Also hardcore.
To celebrate, here’s a roundup of our favorite Fall wedding invitations! And make sure to scroll down for our favorite wedding finds on the web this week!
Are you swooning? I’m about to go put on a pot of hot apple cider! Which of you brideys are getting married this Fall? What’s your favorite Fall wedding decor? Let’s get the conversation started in the comment section below!
Now for some awesome wedding links we found this week:
- A bridesmaid’s remake of the movie “Bridesmaid’s.” Classic.
- This is the most gorgeous chair covering I have ever seen! I love it!
- Whoever has the most money in their cup gets cake in the face. What a fun idea! I think I would make those glasses a lot bigger, though. Would giant beer steins be too tacky?
- Hide a little surprise for your man in the wedding cake, instead of an entire grooms cake.
- Heart shaped cherry tomato skewers! So budget friendly, and SO cute!
- I wish I thought of this!! A paintball bachelorette party — buy the ugliest bridesmaid dress and get painted!