Happy friday, friends! It’s the small details that turn a basic wedding into a beautiful one. I spent a ridiculous amount of time scouring over details, so I thought I would try to make it a bit easier for you with one of my favorite small details: table numbers! Here are a few of our favorites (also check out our very own free printable geometric table numbers)!
1. Spelled out tin can numbers | 2. Painted book numbers | 3. Bride & groom photo numbers | 4. Plastic painted numbers | 5. Wine bottle label numbers | 6. Table number napkins | 7. Vintage mirror numbers
Now for some awesome wedding links we found this week:
- These distressed painted mason jar centerpieces would be SO easy and cheap to make, and they are so cuuuuuute!
- Ok, this is genius. Scroll down for an awesome photo collage table runner! It’s budget-friendly AND such a great way to personalize your tablescapes!
- This beachy gift bundle would be the perfect favor for a destination wedding!
- The most well-planned matching (but not) bridesmaids I’ve ever seen!
- I wish I thought of this! The bride wrote personal messages on the bottom of each bridesmaid’s shoe!
This week on MarryThis!:
- Roundup: Your DIY peacock themed wedding
- Less Than $200: Country chic bridesmaids
- A Wedding Setting: Confetti extravaganza – Part trios
- Wedding Guests You Should Never Invite