I had so much fun putting this post together for you today! There have been so many peacock-themed weddings this summer — I absolutely love the whimsy and texture that a smartly placed peacock plume can give to a tablescape or a bridal bouquet. Read on for a roundup of lovely peacock-themed wedding decor! (Also, if you’re looking for a not-so-literal take on a budget bridesmaid outfit, check out Less than $200: Peacock bridesmaids.) Happy Friday, friends!
1. Purple peacock bouquet | 2. Peacock hair flower | 3. Orchid wedding cake | 4. Modern peacock invitations
5. Blue suede pumps with peacock embellishment | 6. Ceremony ball decoration
7. Beach peacock wedding decor
“I wanted to thank you for the wonderful post on a bachelorette party favor. I made them and they
turned out great … The website is great, I absolutely love it and I check it frequently.
My fiancé and I are getting married this November and I know my bridesmaids will love this.
They are doing so much for me that I wanted to have something for them at the bachelorette party
and this is perfect!” – Jessica Schumacher
Didn’t her DIY Pick Your Poison Bachelorette Party Favors turn out great?! Thanks so much for reading Jessica, and congratulations on your engagement!
And as always, we want to showcase YOUR lovely MarryThis-inspired photos too!
Send your images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now for some awesome wedding links we found this week:
- A GINORMOUS flower reference chart (keep scrolling!), you’ll never wonder about the name of a specific flower again!
- A hilarious group of groomsmen. I wish I had this wedding photo!
- What a great way to collect your guests’ Instagram wedding photos!
- An ocean “trash the dress” session under the boardwalk (STEAMY ALERT!)
- Make your own heart-shaped invitation envelopes – LOVE this DIY!
This week on MarryThis!:
- Freebie Friday!: ‘It’s What’s Inside That Counts’ Oreo-stuffed cookie wedding favor with free printable!
- Less Than $1K: Retro Blush Bling Bride
- A Wedding Setting: Confetti Extravaganza – Part Deux