I’m pretty ashamed at how many times I had to look up the word “hors d’oeuvres” to make sure I spelled it correctly. It still looks a bit alien to me. Maybe I’m not fancy enough … or French enough … or rich enough. Either way, in this installment of Tired, Trendy & Timeless we take a look at some of our favorite (and not so favorite) passed hors d’oeuvres, because no one likes hangry (hungry+angry) wedding guests. And don’t forget to scroll down for a Friday roundup of our favorite wedding finds on the web this week!
Now for some awesome wedding links we found this week:
- Red vines treat bundles! I love this idea to go along with our free Americana Wedding Guide.
- A super cute and unique “we do” cake topper!
- A wedding gown made of vintage slips. Just gorgeous.
- Why not add the lyrics to “your song” to your cake? What a fun idea!
Recently on MarryThis!:
- DIY Bridal Makeup: Pixiwoo Video Tutorials
- Less than $200: Tailored Gold Bridesmaids
- 2012 Year in Review: Your Favorite MarryThis posts last year!
Have a wonderful weekend!