I love the idea of a grand departure — actually, I’m kind of obsessed with it … probably because I didn’t have one. We, (in our NON-infinite wisdom) decided to stick around until the bitter end, and even attended a messy and drunken “after party” at a nearby hotel (it took me about .5 seconds to change out of my wedding dress right into sweat pants).
If I’d have known I would be THAT exhausted, I would have made a grand departure an absolute priority. Check out these Tired, Trendy & Timeless departures to help you plan the send-off of the century.
A few awesome wedding DIY links for your weekend:
- Super budget-friendly DIY yarn wrapped letters to spruce up any tablescape.
- Sweet fabric-wrapped mason jar DIY votives.
- Easy to prepare ahead of time Caprese Skewers appetizer.
- DIY Sequin Wall for photo booth backdrop
This week on MarryThis!:
- Less than $1K Bridal Fashion: Pretty in Pink
- Ask MarryThis!: Umm, I don’t dance, mmkay?
- Guide 7 Revisited: Make your own Streusel Coffee Wedding Cake
- The Stuff Chick Flicks are Made of: Best Engagement Photos Ever!
Happy Friday! I’m participating in a 60-mile relay race with my husband tomorrow (and by participating, I mean volunteering to help direct parking while running comfortably at zero MPH).
Have a wonderful weekend!